Monday, May 3, 2010

Today was spontaneous.

Have you ever just felt like giving up on school?
I mean, to those of you out there,
those of you who are getting married, pregnant or just unmotivated
do you ever want to let it go?

I just got a great job
(now now, no laughing!)
at Olive Garden.
I know its not a career by any means
but hey,
its a job and I make some pretty decent money.

I blogged last time about the show Army Wives
(which everyone should watch ps)
and two of the characters gave up school to become an Army wife.
Which, if what happens on the show is in any way remotely true,
is a full time job in itself.

I've always wanted to be a nurse,
but sometimes I just want to be a wife and a mother.

I think I was born in the 1800's.



Anyway, today was spontaneous.
I had a blast.
I went out with my fiance and a friend and just hung out.
We got Red Lobster for lunch
to short pump
to Marshall's
and to Burlington Coat Factory
(which is a little ghetttttoo- no offense)
but cool all the same.


And we are just gonna hang out and watch Shawshank Redemption
while chowing down on some good 'ol southern style BBQ.

Sweet dreams!

Ps. check out http://twitter.com/charliemcdowell
hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment